Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An Introduction to Roto Wizard

Hello my fellow roto addicts! And Welcome to your non stop analysis for everything fantasy sports. Just a few quick words about myself and what you can look forward to. I have a decade of experience and spend several hours a day immersing myself in our little fantasy realm. I specialize in Baseball and Football, but I also have extensive knowledge in hockey. You won't see much basketball here as I'm simply not that interested in the NBA. Though you may see some discussion from time to time. You can anticipate several blogs per day, some short, some long, but all give pause to discussion and intuitive thinking. You can reach me through email at roto_wizard@yahoo.com

I look forward to making this the first stop in everyones fantasy day, hearing your feedback, stimulating some discussion and helping everyone achieve a new level of fantasy domination!

Roto Wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment